Love your debt – The Path to Financial Freedom

All of us are into debt. It is a part of our life and we all are haunted by it.  We freely get into debt and later brood having it. You remember the happy face when the loan was credited in the account.

Why do we fall in debt?

There are several reasons we accumulate debt, like paying for unforeseen emergencies, shopping, pay it later via credit card. In today’s fashion and glamorous world, we want to keep up appearances. Imitating others is a new way of life. Buy that most expensive car. The foreign holiday every year. Eating in an expensive restaurant. Besides addiction to weekend parties, casinos and gambling makes it more complicated.

With offers of instant credit cards and loans approved in minutes, we don’t pay emphasis on saving. Saving is given a prejudicial treatment. At times, it’s the lack of knowledge and patience. Managing money is an art and the art of managing money begins from budgeting. Making some cuts in the expenses will help. Small sacrifices at the beginning for a short period will reap rewards later.

Why is it stressful?

Many of us are looking for a way out of debt. We try hard making our lives stressful and miserable and sometimes taking more debt.

As per the law of attraction – Everything that’s coming into your life you attract it into your life. And it’s attracted to you by virtue of the images you’re holding in your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting it to you.

Most of the time we are focused on getting rid of debts and thus focus more on debts. We see ourselves living in debts.

JOHN ASSARAF – Here’s the problem. Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.

Why love debts?

Why can’t we be more grateful to debts we owe? Think of all the things we bought and have access to. It got us through a college education. Provided support in times of emergency. Helped to sustain a good life. Managed to have own roof. A relaxing vacation. Drive a good car. All because of the debt.

Constantly brooding over it will cause angry reactions and depleting energies. People in debt plunge into more with drinking problems and cannot focus at work making less money and consuming more debts. Break the cycle of taking more loans. If you want to be debt-free you need to be thinking beyond so that you can focus on making money.

How to say Goodbye to debts?

Focus on saving for it’s your best friend. Remember money attracts money. Budget your expenses, so that you can save 10% and spend the remaining 90% for necessary expenses and enjoyment. Make a list of necessary expenses and desires. The money you invest today will produce more. Take health insurance for medical emergencies. Term life to cover the debt after death so that the burden doesn’t fall on your family.

Cut on your expenses and be happy about it. Spend where necessary and see the magic after one year. Believe me, you won’t have to make those cuts anymore. Look out for extra income opportunities. Initially, this will be hard because we are concerned about what others will think and talk about. But we know that people will only talk not help. Think about your family. How you want to bring prosperity to your family. Accept the opportunities that come in your way. Learn more and more. Hope for the best.

BOB PROCTOR – See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time, with every person.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *